Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sending my love


Happy Saturday to you all!

Have you taken down your X-mas decorations yet? We'll do so next week - since we have a saying in Sweden "20:a Knut dansas julen ut" = When Knut has his nameday - then we dance the X-mas away (= January 13th). I can't believe it how fast the X-mas holiday went - and now we are moving very fast towards Valentines day. That's what gave me the inspiration to create a little mailbox for either love letters or some sweet treats for that special someone. Template is from My Time Made Easy.


I needed to create a matching card of course and decided to use one of my very first illustrations that turned into a stamp thanks to Susana - Emilia with heart.

Coloured her with my copics and added a few pearls, lace and flowers. DP from my local craft store.  And finally - here's a pic of the "Love kit" ;-)


Hope you like it and once again - have a fab weekend!
Anki

5 comments:

Lia said...

beautiful czard and mailbox anki I love the pink colors and great stamp
hugs Lia

Lindha said...

Vilken underbar brevlåda och fint kort du gjort!!

Hoppas du har en bra helg!

Kram Lindha

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! This is really super cute Anki!! I love your matching card with the mailbox!! What a really gorgeous design and adore the colors!! TFS!HUGS

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Oh Anki, this is fab, looking so sweet!

Liefs, Renata

lenislenis said...

Å vilken söt liten brevlåda!