Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sending my love


Happy Saturday to you all!

Have you taken down your X-mas decorations yet? We'll do so next week - since we have a saying in Sweden "20:a Knut dansas julen ut" = When Knut has his nameday - then we dance the X-mas away (= January 13th). I can't believe it how fast the X-mas holiday went - and now we are moving very fast towards Valentines day. That's what gave me the inspiration to create a little mailbox for either love letters or some sweet treats for that special someone. Template is from My Time Made Easy.


I needed to create a matching card of course and decided to use one of my very first illustrations that turned into a stamp thanks to Susana - Emilia with heart.

Coloured her with my copics and added a few pearls, lace and flowers. DP from my local craft store.  And finally - here's a pic of the "Love kit" ;-)


Hope you like it and once again - have a fab weekend!
Anki

5 comments:

Lia said...

beautiful czard and mailbox anki I love the pink colors and great stamp
hugs Lia

Lindha said...

Vilken underbar brevlåda och fint kort du gjort!!

Hoppas du har en bra helg!

Kram Lindha

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is really super cute Anki!! I love your matching card with the mailbox!! What a really gorgeous design and adore the colors!! TFS!HUGS

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Oh Anki, this is fab, looking so sweet!

Liefs, Renata

lenislenis said...

Å vilken söt liten brevlåda!