Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Easter - new mini Anki's Digi's collection

Hej ladies!

Are you getting ready for Easter? Well - I thought that it was soo late this year that I would have plenty of time - but now it's just around the corner. Today I would like to show you three new Anki's Digis - that will be available in my Etsy shop as of Saturday. All of them are illustrated by yours truly....If you would like to place an order before Saturday hat - please drop me an email and we can arrange that of course.

First I would like you to meet Charlie - the chicken. He's a positive little guy - fresh from his egg and waving hi to his friends.




Then we have little Miss Rabbit - on her Spring walk home from the Farmers market ;-)



Then finally we have the cute little Mr and Miss Chicken - on their romantic Spring walk.

I do hope you like them.

Also - just a little cone that I altered during our local scrapevent - Vänerscrappen below.
Looking fwd to hear what you think of my new "babies".
Kramis - Anki

7 comments:

Aud said...

Disse ble supersøte, Anki! ♥

Klem,
Aud

pecreative.de said...

Sieht beides echt klasse aus!!!

Liebe Grüße
Petra

Riet said...

So beautiful Anki,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina said...

These are gorgeous cards Anki!
Hugs Kristel

Jóna said...

De er so kjempe söte Anki :O)
Klem Jóna

Alexandra Lundgren said...

These are fabulous Anki!!!!

Stephi said...

vad söta..och fina!!