Followers

Friday, March 4, 2011

The When Sweet Meets Sassy Collection - New SCACD release and blog hop


Welcome to the SCACD blog hop. Today is the release date for some fresh, fun and stunning images - illustrated by the supertalented Victoria Case. Susana calls this release "The When Sweet Meets Sassy Collection". This release have 2 sets - Retro Crew and Bonita's. And YES - you can of course by both sets *lol*.

Before I show you my projects for this release - I just want to mention a few things:

* We love to hear what you think - so please be kind and leave a comment before you hop on to the next DT girl.

* Make sure that you read all the details on the Store blog

* For the European customers - visit Quixotic Paperie who is an exclusive SCACD retailer.  

* As always - just in case you get lost - here's the blog hop list:

KimJudy  - Elaine Kim D Crystal  - DanniIris (guest) - Jane - Marti - Dianne - Mary - Lori  - Lisa  (guest)  - Kim C - Alex - Colleen  - Suzanne  - Anki (me:-)  – Scarlett Bonita & Hot Stuff

I got the honor to present Hot Stuff and Scarlett Bonita.

I decided to alter a little note pad with Hot Stuff. Mabye to be used for your love notes??? :-)
Coloured her with my copics. Added a little pattern to her shirt with my white gel pen. DP from my local craft shop.Pearls and lace from stash. Doesn't she look like she's up to something?? :-)

Then you have the beautiful Scarlett Bonita.
Coloured her with my copics. DP from My Minds Eye. Cut her out with my nesties. Added ribbon (from SU) and Buttons made with my Epiphany Shape Studio tool. I did not want to add too much since I wanted her beauty to be in focus.

Love to hear from you and before you head over to Susana's store for some fun shopping- make a stop (if you haven't) over at the store blog.

Happy Friday everyone and Happy shopping!
Kramis - Anki

11 comments:

Aud said...

Så nydelig kort og notatblokk!!!
Herlige nye stempler også!

Stor klem,
Aud

Crystal said...

These are sooooo WONDERFUL, WOW love your design and how you showcased these beauties, gorgeous work!!!!

Mary J said...

Oh Anki, gorgeous! Your work is so brilliant!

Renkata said...

Hi Anki,
the new images are amazing.
You have created two stunning cards.

Unknown said...

Totally adorable! Love both of your designs and color choices! You rocked these gorgeous ladies!

vc said...

Adorable, Anki! Beautiful coloring! I love the altered notepad- how cleverly cute! And the Bonita is gorgeous! Thank you for bringing these ladies to life-
hugs

Danni said...

I love the Bonita...wow!! They both are wonderful but the Bonita is just gorgeous!

Kim Dellow said...

Beautiful work! Kim

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Both are wonderful. I love the hair on hot stuff, and the papers you selected with the Bonita are wonderful.

Lorraine said...

Beautiful! Love your coloring of the new images!

Kim said...

Anki these are both fabulous hun! What fun bright creations! Gorgeous work!!! Happy Hop!
Hugs~ Kim