Followers

Friday, March 18, 2011

I just called....

to say........

Well - here's a short post from me today. I wanted to show you this cute and fun image "Call me" by Victoria Case. I decided to make my very own phonebook.

You know how it is when you meet someone you haven't seen in ages. You want to exchange contact details and normally they end up on a piece of some scrap paper, napkin or an old receipt...or any item that for sure will get lost. Well - not anymore. Just pick up your very own handmade post-it-note holder for phone numbers :-)

Here's a pic of the inside:

Coloured her with my copics. DP from My Minds Eye. Ribbon from SU and of course needed to add a couple of pearls. Hope you like her!

Kramis - Anki

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Anki I LOVE this paper with the cherries, what a fabulous and darling design!!! CUTE CUTE!

Christina said...

That is really gorgeous Anki! So sweet!!
Hugs Kristel

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Anki,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

How clever and cute!! Awesome creation!

Gittans Pysselsida said...

Så mycket fint sen jag var inne hos dig..kortet med telefontjejen var underbart....var kommer den från?
Ha en fin helg // Inga