Followers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Autumn colours

Hej ladies!

I'm still tucked into bed - but just wanted to show you a card that I made using the cute little Poppy.
I normally just love Autumn . but not how it's been here in Sweden so far with only rain, rain and rain.
I love it when the air is crisp and clear, the sun is shining and when all the true Autumn colours show up in the nature.

So to brighten my day I decided to colour little Poppy in these warm colours with my copics.

Hope you like her as much as I do.
Flowers from Prima.
DP and ribbon from SU.
Ticket - created by using the stamps over at Whimsy.

Kramis - Anki

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Nydelig motiv og nydelige farger min venn. Dette kom man jo skikkelig i høststemning av ♥

Klemmer fra
Heidi

Tigerblomma said...

Härliga höstfärger! Söt liten tös :-)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Anki.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lorraine said...

So beautiful, Anki! Love the Fall colors and your coloring of that sweetie image!