Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dopkort/Christening card

Hej!
It's getting closer to the weekend and I'm really looking fwd to that. Isac has started soccer practise and it's so much fun to watch the 5 year old boys and girl chasing that football ;-) So now we are looking fwd to the weekend practise.
Today I would like to show you a little card that I made upon request for a Christening of my neighbours granddaughter Elvira. Elvira's mother loves dots - so I had to go through my stash to see what DPs I had with dots ;-)

This is how the card turned out.
DP and ribbon from SU
Image from Lili of the valley (the dots on the blanket were made with my white gel pen)
Pearls, flowers and charm from our local craft shop Pysselakuten.

Have a nice Thursday everyone!
Kramis - Anki

1 comment:

Julie said...

Fabulous - gorgeous colouring and a fab design! Juliexx