Followers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

God Jul! Merry X-mas

Today all the kids (and their parents) in Sweden are waiting for someone to knock on their door. And it's not this cute little girl (Christmas Door)we are waiting for but Santa himself. I can only remember how nervous I got when I heard that knock on the door and saw that it was Santa - waiting to enter our home. I can really feel it again - my heart beating faster and faster...hihi....
So when you are reading this - we are celebrating X-mas with our family. Isac is waiting for Santa to arrive so that he finally can open his gifts. We are also going to be very tired after all that food that we normally have for X-mas and then of course - too much candy..hihi.....

Talking about candy - you know that there are still some chance for you to win some. The only thing you need to do is to pop over to our BnW blog.

So from me and my family - a Very Merry X-mas and all the best to you all for 2010! I'm so happy to have get to know you and to be a part of the wonderful BnW DT team!
God Jul & Gott Nytt År!

Anki

2 comments:

Morfen said...

God Jul och många varma kramar från mig!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Anki,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Merry Christmas!
Hugs Riet.xx