Followers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wishing you a wonderful New Years Eve

and all the best for 2010!

I can tell you that it will def. start well - since Summer already have planned a new release and a sale. So check out the BnW blog tomorrow and I'm sure you are in for a treat!

I'm attaching a pic of Isac on Christmas Eve. He's one happy boy.To those of you that have sent him wonderful gifts (you know who you are) I can tell you this - he's been jumping up and down with a big smile on his face. He so appreciates his friends all over the world and so does his mom :-)

Wishing you all a wonderful 2010 and thank you all for your love and support during 2009!

Kram from a Sweden covered in snow and with minus 21 C this morning......brrr..... ;-)

Anki

3 comments:

Tammi said...

A wonderful pic of Isac, so cute Anki! Happy New Year, wishing you and your family all the best in 2010 my friend! Big hugs and stay warm! xx

Danni said...

Happy New Year!!

Iris Wiechmann said...

Happy New Year to you too my friend!

Big hugs coming your way and some Florida sunshine ;-)

Iris