Followers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Merry X-mas and a Sneak Peek of Anki's Digi's


Hej!
Hope you are having a wonderful week so far. Here things are fine, but if I must complain - I don't have enough time for the fun stuff - creating cards :-) So here's a pic of a card that I made for a X-mas card challenge over at our local craft shop - Pysselakuten. And I even tried to make the image in 3d - cutting several layers and adding together....That was tricky, but fun....
Sorry for keeping this post short - but I also wanted to let you know that I will try to set up my own Etsy shop - offering Anki's Digi images for you. I have a few and plan to release them this weekend (keep your fingers crossed that it will work).

Just as a teaser - here you have a sneak peek with a part of an image called Angel girl...


Kramis and looking fwd to hear from you and especially what you think of the Angel girl above. I just coloured the image quickly in Photoshop - and yes - I am very new to this as well:-)


Anki

8 comments:

Danni said...

What a gorgeous card!! Good luck with the new venture of digi stamps!

Jodi said...

This is a very pretty card! Wishing you the best on your new venture.
Hope you are doing well too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Tammi said...

Anki your card is beautiful! Pretty layout, colors, paper and image...and your angel is sweet as can be! That's great your going into digi's! ~Hugs

Tara Godfrey said...

Hi Anki! It was so great to get your message today! So Sorry I haven't been by more often to comment. I think we are all suffering from too much to do and not enough time to do it in,smile! I agree with you not enough time for the fun stuff like making cards, either! I'm soooo sorry to hear about your husbands accident. That is terrible!!! I wish him a speedy recovery! I'm just waiting for my winter stampclub that is all...I just have to be patient I guess,smile! Your card is stunning hun and I love your Angel girl...absolutely adorable!
Please have a very Merry Christmas with friends and family!
Big Hugs,t

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Anki!! I love your layers and the layout is fabulous!!! Such pretty papers!!
Bet wishes on your digi stamps ~ she is adorable and your coloring job looks fabulous!
Hope all is well and glad to hear that you got the card!!
:)Kathy

Lynda Nielsen said...

awww, this is beautiful Anki, but your work always is!!! I can't wait for your digi's, I just love instant gratification. LOL
Kram
Lynda =)

Anna Maria Niia said...

Tack för att du länkar och deltar i min utlottning!

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Anki,what a beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x