Followers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine box

Hej!

It's getting closer and closer to Valentine's Day and I decided to make this little Valetine's box.
I purchased the tutorial regarding the box from Becky. Must say that I'm pleased with how it turned out.

Filled the box with an altered matchbox and candle, a post-it-note holder and of course some chocolate:-)

The tutorial for the post-it-note holder is from Angie Juda. Here's a close up.
Close up of the altered matchbox and candle.
Close up of the chocolate. Made the box out of acetate sheet.

I also made a matching card to go with the box.
All supplies are from our local craftshop Pysselakuten - except the Ribbon and 3 of the stamps - they are from SU. Hope you like it and try to make one yourself.

Have a wonderful Saturday.
Kram - Anki

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous set Anki, I also have that tutorial from Becky and as always they are fab. I have also been making acetate boxes for valentines....pics are on my blog.
Hugs
Caz
x

Laila said...

Wow, that's such a cool box you've made.
I really love it. Great work.
Hugs Laila

Mette W. Sørensen said...

Hvor er det bare en flot æske og farve. og sikke mange lækre ting du har fået deri, en rigtig sød idé til en valentinsgave...

lenislenis said...

Underbar! Du är så duktig!

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Anki,what beautiful.

hugs Riet.x

Christina said...

Vilket urgulligt set!!!innehåller det man behöver när man t.ex sitter vid datorn på sin "lilla" bloggrunda:)
Tack snälla för ditt besök på min blogg.

Kram Christina