Followers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Vänskap som värmer - Friendship that warms

Thank you all for your very sweet comments and for joining our blog-hop yesterday. Here's a quick post from me today. We've got at least 25 inches of snow yesterday and it's going to snow the whole day today. I love snow - but this year we've got more than enough - I'm ready for Spring!

Talking about Spring - I would like to show you one of the new images that were released yesterday - New Friends! Isn't this a wonderful image! I totally love it!
Colouring - Copics
Flowers - mini roses and flowers sent to me from my supertalented friend Marlene.
Punches - Martha Stewart heart punch
Sentiment - Aud Design


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

Kram - Anki

6 comments:

Viddan said...

Kan bara säga en sak..... så fint!! //Lena

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, such a sweet image and perfectly coloured.
I'm fed up of the cold weather here in the UK too...though we haven't had quite as much snow as you!
Carole :)

Carolyn Bounds said...

So very sweet!!! I love it!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Christine Riley said...

This is beautiful, Anki, I love the layout and the papers you used are scrumptious! :)
Hugs, Christine

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Anki,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

Beautiful card!