Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Caroline - the little nurse

Today we are celebrating Mother's Day here in Sweden - so I will not be able to check in on your blogs until late tonight. We are having a great weather at the moment - sunny and extremly warm. Well - that's how it usually is the week before the kids go on summer break.


Just wanted to share another graduation card for you - for a girl named Caroline. She will graduate from Upper Secondary School - with health care as her major.


I decided to colour Cathrine the Vet for this graduation card. Added the lyrics as well as the little graduation cap in the corner.



Her name was cut out with QK Eliza. It was hard to make it fit the 6x6 card - but I managed DPs from Basic Grey and of course I got to use my nesties for the different layers.

Kram and have a wonderful day - now I am going outdoors to hopefully have my breakfast served - after all - it's only Mother's Day one day a year :-)

Anki

6 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Anki,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Anki, love the cute image and the pretty lo. Hope you ghave a great Mothers day. Hugs Nikki x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Ah...she is one of my favourites, I LOVE dogs!! You did a great job with it Anki!

Groetjes, Renata

Mina said...

shes so cute Anki...I think we all played nurse at some time when we were children and this card brings back memories of it xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy mothersday sweetie, hope you had a fantastic day!
Big hugs xxxx

Aud said...

Nydelig!♥♥♥

Klem,
Aud