Followers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WoJ Gift bag

Must say that I still love making the gift bags that I found ages ago on Angie Juda's site. They are so fun and easy to make and you can add whatever you want. Love it!.
The SU papers are perfect for this of course - since they have a matching colour on both sides of the DP. Keep on praying that SU will decide to enter the Scandinavian market;-))

I stamped Melinda hugging heart from WoJ on my aquarelle paper. Coloured her with my SU markers and aqua paint brush. Added some stickles to the heart, shimmerz to her wings, jeans and hairband.Highlights with my white gel pen.
Used my Word window punch from SU to make the handle and added some ribbon from SU as well. Chalked he edges around the image (that was cut out with my nesties of course). Added some roses where I twirled the stem.
Hope you'll like it.
Kram - Anki

8 comments:

Aud said...

Ååhhh, fantastisk lekker!♥♥♥
Så nydelig fargelegging også!
Heldig den som mottar denne!

Klem,
Aud

Anonymous said...

Wowzers Anki.. stunning!!!!
love it all, awesome!
Hugs, Marlene x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Oh wow! Lovely colorcombination that grey and pink. Cute little roses!

Renata

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh Anki this is super duper fabulously gorgeous,hun!!! Your colouring of Melinda is soooo magnificent!!! I love her red hair...beautiful!!!! what great colours and the gift bag is really cute love the ribbon and the yummy flowers!
Big hugs,t

Riet said...

Wowww Anki,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

Lia said...

wow anki your gift bag is great Love the stamp and your colors are pretty
hugs Lia

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Stunning gift bag Anki and your colouring is so beautiful, Big Hugs, Nikki x

stampingtink said...

What a gorgeous bag! I love tghe baubles and you color so beautifully with SU markers. Just beautiful, Anki!

Hugs to you,

Susan