I have also been inspired by Tammi and Rach to do some more work on the inside of the cards - so here is what it looks like.
The best news is that they got the firm date as of when they all can be together in Taiwan TODAY! Just after Anna's and my lunchbreak together. I almost started to cry at work when Anna dropped me a note telling me the exciting news. I tell you Linn - you will soon learn that you've got the best parents ever!
I also got a lovely award from JaneThank you sweetie! This one I should pass on to 7, hm.....difficult - yes, but here it goes:
1. Summer - for just being you! I am so happy that I've got the opportunity to get to know you.
2. Ulwa - for all the lovely comments and it's so nice to follow you and see how your talents just grow day by day.
3. Rosette - not only for the lovely cards you make but also for your fantastic work!
5. Lynda - for always being so sweet, but also for taking her Swedish lessons seriously ;-)
6. Lynn - for making the most stylish and posh cards I've ever seen.
7. Aija - for being such an inspiration all the time. Your cards "rock" my friend!
Well - that's all for tonight! Now I need my beautysleep before going up early and bright tomorrow. One day closer to the weekend though...hihi.....