Here's my DT card for this very first challenge. I decided to go with Jane from the Rubber Romance selection + the Happy Words stamp from Susana's own collection stamped in silver.Please read further down for all the card ingredients.
Looking fwd to see what you ladies will come up with for our first challenge. So don't hesitate - pop over to the Susana's blog or PCP and participate in all the fun.
* Cardstock: Black - from our local shop Pysselakuten
* DPs: Silver Chandalier from daisydspaper.com and Formal Affair/English Ivy from scrapworks.com - both purchased in our local shop Pysselakuten.
* Colours: Jane is coloured with my Dekorima aquarelle colours. Highlights with white gel pen, silver stickle and pink stickle for her lipstick.
* Bling: Sliver Rhinestones as her jewellery from kaisercraft.com.au purchased at Pysselakuten.
* Other: Flowers made out of cardstock and DP with my flower punch. Spacers received from sweet Marlene to add additional "bling effect" on the flowers.