I hope everyone is doing fine and for those of you that are home with a bad virus (I know that many more than me have been coughing, having a fever and a cold) - rest, relax and drink something hot and pamper yourself with chocolate!
Today it's our Valentine's Day! Yes - we have our own - one month prior to the real one. It's our engagement day today. My hubby brought these stunning warm red roses for me. They are so tall - so I could not take a good picture of them - therefore I am only showing you the close up.
I also managed to finish this DT card for Roses on Paper this evening. I got inspired from the red roses my hubby came with - therefore the Valentine's card ;-) I decided to use Tilda with braid for my image. Then I even got to make the heart with the flower soft wire and flower soft - so you can guess if we have flower soft everywhere in the house now ;-))
Well - need to go to bed now, but you find the Card recipe further down.
Tons of hugs,
* Cardstock: Red - SU
* DP - Euphoria Paper pad from RoP
* Bling: Dew drops - Paris from RoP
* Flowers - Flowers and Center kisses from RoP
* Colouring - SU markers, aqua paint brush. Highlights with stickles and white gel pen.
* Sentiment - from SU
* Ribbon from stash and heart from sweet Lim
* Other - Heart - made with flower soft wire, flower soft, scrappers floss.