Followers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Button fun for Try it out Tuesday

Hej ladies!

First of all - I really hope that you have not missed the opportunity to enter for Susana's extremly generous candy? You find all the details here.
Now off to my card. I coloured Latte with my copics.

Then I did not find any matching buttons in my stash- so what to do? Well - I decided to use my punches and create some matching buttons myself :-)

Added Smooch and 3d gloss - to get the extra dimension. Punched the holes with my Tim Holtz paper piercer. Tied scrapper's floss and there you have them - my homemade paper buttons ;-)

DP from Basic grey and the sentiment is a rub-on from my stash.

Hope you like it and want to play along with us. Also - make sure that you stay tuned for our blog hop on the 12th!

Kramisar

Anki

7 comments:

Aud said...

Herlig kort med flotte selvlagde knapper! :o)

Ha en fin dag!

Klem,
Aud

Heather said...

This is awesome! I love that you made your own buttons! Very cool!

Christine Riley said...

This is gorgeous! Love those beautiful papers!
Hugs, Christine

Mette W. Sørensen said...

Så flot så flot og så sød en idé med knapperne, ja når man ikke har det man skal bruge kræver det virkelig at være kreativ:-)

Danni said...

Aren't you creative and clever to make your own buttons!! Fun and cute!

Julia said...

Wonderful ! Very nice idea on the buttons,too, they are great.
Hugs,
Julia B.

Milo Lilja said...

Vilket häftigt kort!!! Ramlade in här av en slump. Ses vi på maran i Vbg i april? =)

Kramar Milo Lilja