Followers

Friday, March 12, 2010

The VC-blog hop is here!

Welcome to another release taking place over at Susana's Custom Art and Card Design. Susana is really spoiling us all with her frequent releases - and all of them are always a MUST HAVE. Don't know how she does it, but she's one of a kind!


Before I tell you more about my card - I want to make sure that you don't get lost. So here's the blog-hop order:



Aud-Jennifer-Dianne-Marti-Heather-Carolyn-Danni-Suzanne-Anki



The Heart and Hugs Spring collection is supercute - and of course - we all love the names of the stamps. I'm the last stop on your blog-hop - so I guess that many of you already have figured out why ..hihi.....



Yesterday I received the latest product from Loreal (I will test and let friends and people know what I think about it - since I'm a Buzzador. Well - the product is the Youth Code.

The weird thing is that it seems like it's already working! Yes - I'm already much younger - please take a look at the card below and see it with your own eyes! Say hello to Little Anki. I have never ever looked better - don't you agree ;-)

Hope you like her and the rest of the new VC images. If so - pop over to SCACD and make sure that you get your hands on them!

For those of you that have not completed the blog-hop or would like to start all over again - then you should visit my Norwegian DT sister - Aud's blog.

Kramis and looking fwd to hear what you think of the younger version of me :-)

Anki

11 comments:

Randi WS said...

Grattis med eget stempel!! :)
You look great :)
And your card is wonderful ;)

Karen Wilson said...

Wow, now look at you!! That stuff really works! LOL! I love your card, how cute is that! Congrats on your namesake :)

Heather said...

Your card is SOOOO cute!!!! Wonderful coloring!!!

jennruggeri75 said...

AWWW... so cute! Your image is darling. I love the way you colored yourself :)!!

Bobbi said...

She is so sweet and adorable. I love the color syou used and how you blinged her up, especially the toe nail polish. Too cute!

Renkata said...

wow this is so lovely card. I love the image

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Anki,

I had FUN hopping along on this blog hop and seeing all the wonderful new stamps from this new release.

I think it's so cute how they are ALL named after you gals and think they are All adorable!

You cards are amazing and I love that you share your wonderful talents and inspiration with us.

Happy Crafting,
Lisa

Danni said...

Your post made me smile! Wonderful card!!

Mikila Gomez said...

I just love them all

Anonymous said...

She is just adorable. Great Job

michele hileman said...

simply beautiful card