Followers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sketch challenge

Hej!
It's the last March TIOT and this time Suzanne wanted us to use her fun sketch below.

I followed the sketch almost to the letter - but moved the three circles to the top instead - using flowers ;-). Inked up cute Little Aud - (hope you like your new haircolour sweetie). Coloured her with my copics - of course...

Added Basic Grey brads to the center of the flowers - in matching colours. Chalked the flowers with cocoa brown. (I hope you've seen the new Basic Grey DPs, ribbons and brads that Susana has in her store. They are a MUST HAVE ;-)

Of course I needed some extra bling - and isn't it fun that you can create your own pearls? Must be every girls dream... I used my Viva Decor pearl pens. Hope that you've seen them over at SCACD. Love, love, love them! My DT-sisters also have some tutorials on how to use them. You'll find the tutorials here - under the Product section tutorials.

Hope you like it and as always - looking fwd to read from you. I'm hoping that I will get more time to visit each and one of your blogs during Easter break.

Kramis - Anki

2 comments:

Danni said...

Wonderful card!!

Tammi said...

I haven't seen those pens, will have to take a look, cool!! Sweet image & card, your coloring is gorgeous! xx