Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pat-a-Cake - New EB Digi Release

Hej everyone!

Hope your week has started well so far. Today I got the honor to show you Elisabeth Bell's latest Digi - released today - Pat-a-Cake!

You've all been asking her for images with both girls and boys - and I think this is just adorable - don't you?
Got to use some new yummy DPs that arrived in my mailbox yesterday. Cut out the circles with my nesties and added a couple of pearls and ribbon from stash. The flowers were sent to me earlier from my sweet friend Marlene.

My DT sister's have created some stunning cards as well - so make sure that you stop by their blogs and leave them some love too - before you pop over to Elisabeth's store and grab this image :-)
Also - make sure that you check Summer's post on the BnW blog today!

Kram
Anki

I design for

7 comments:

Tindaloo said...

Wow! stunning card and awesome image :)

Guylaine Seyer said...

very cute card
I love the white dress coloring

Christine Riley said...

This is gorgeous, Anki, I love your coloring and color choices.
Hugs, Christine :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Anki.

Hugs Riet.xx

Michelle said...

Very pretty ...love the colors & the papers!

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous and I'll run over to EB to get me that image.. stunning!

Hugs & hope you are well?

Marlene xx

Tammi said...

Oh I hadn't seen this one, beautiful job coloring it Anki, so very sweet!