Followers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Du får mig att le -You make me smile

Hej ladies!

First of all - thank you soo much for your sweet comments on our blog-hop creations yesterday! These new VC stamps are adorable - and we are glad that you like them as much as we do.

Here's a quick post from me today - I wanted to show you how stunning our Little Danni is in her new hair colour - red ;-). I hope my DT sister Danni likes her new hairstyle??!

I coloured her with my copics and added some pearls. DP from SU and my stash. Sentiment from Aud Design. Punches - SU and Martha Stewart.

Kram and happy Saturday everyone!
Anki

7 comments:

CraftyC said...

Your card is so sweet and beautifully coloured. Love the papers!
Clairexx

Jeri said...

Love the red hair look you gave to Danni. Adorable image and wonderful coloring. Your card design is super.

Mette W. Sørensen said...

Så sødt så sødt, du er så dygtig til at farvelægge, det ser så smukt og levende ud.

Lena said...

Vilka annorlunda stämplar du har på korten. Det har jag nog inte sett förut. Finns de att hitta någonstans?

Lena said...

Tack så mycket och tack för tipset. jag ska gå in och titta.

Andrea said...

Your card is so beautiful. The new stamps are so cute!
xAndrea

Anonymous said...

she is just adorable - love your coloring!