Followers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sweet bundle of love - Too cute

Hej ladies!

It's getting closer to the weekend and I can tell you - I'm soo looking fwd to that. Why?
Well - I want more time to colour these new BnW cuties. I think they are so adorable all of them - so it's hard to choose - right? And for those of you that are hesitating just because they are clear stamps - I can only say - that you def. need to try for yourself. My personal experience is that they work perfectly. I received a crisp and clear image every time.

So with that said- over to my card for today - showing Bronzing Beauty. Isn't she a cutie?


Coloured her with my copics and tried to have a clean, but Summer-inspired layout. Therefore the flower DP and the big flower (made with ribbon and nesties) behind her. Sentiment from SU. Oh - and of course - some pearls for the "bling-effect" ;-)
Hope you like her and please - feel free to let us know if you have any questions regarding these new cuties.
Kramis - Anki

6 comments:

Viddan said...

Vilken färgläggning - snyggt!
Härliga fägerå kortet och snyggt med kanten på det rosa pappret.
Lena

Aud said...

Åhh, dette ble nydelig!♥♥♥

Stor klem,
Aud

Melissa Sauls said...

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous and your coloring is AMAZING!!! Bravo!

Bobbi said...

How sweet she is, great card. I can't believe that I won. Thank you so much! I will email you shortly with my contact info. Thanks again.

Jeanette said...

What a gorgeous card Anki! Truly a summer card! Your coloring is awesome, it almost looks 3-D! Hope you enjoy your weekend my friend! I always looks forward to a couple of days of not getting up to get the kids to school!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Tara Godfrey said...

OMGosh Anki she is sooooo cute and I just love this card...what great papers and colours and I love the sentiment circle...definitely gotta get this sweet stamp!You have coloured her perfectly, hun!
Hope you are well!
hugs,t