Followers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A little something for you

This weeks TIOT is a colour challenge. Suzanne wanted us to use the colours Pink, Sage/Moss Green, Cream/White.

As you can see - I went for Green, but with a little pink and cream accents.
I decided to use I heart ya! This cute little girl from the latest release of stunning E Bells for SCACD.

Coloured her with my copics. Used the Basic Grey DPs and added the Hydrangeas and Prima roses of course :-)

Sentiment from SU. Hope you like it and want to play with us.

Kram - Anki

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is gorgeous! I love your layout! Fabulous card!

Serena said...

Anki this card is beautiful!!! I love your colouring and the papers. Great sketch and the stamps are a good match!

Hugs,
Serena

Tammi said...

Gorgeous in green! Would work great for St. Patrick's Day. :) Cute image, love her little heart head band.