Followers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Cute Card Thursday - Pretty in Pink



This was a fun, but difficult challenge from Cute Card Thursday http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/- I have a lot of pink papers, but how to combine them so that the card does not look too pale, boring or "flat" - if you know what I mean. Well - here's the result. I am satisfied, but not extatic about it though.. Feels like something is missing. I wanted to find a band-aid - to put on the card as well - but nope - all are gone (I better not injure myself with the Fiskars trimmer...hihi.....)

Stamp from Magnolia http://www.magnolia.nu/ , coloured with SU markers and highlighted with white gel pen + glitter. Paper from our local shop - Pysselakuten and some from SU. Ribbon from stash.

Hope you'll like it. Now I am going to take a long nice bath, since I am feeling a little bit frozen (hopefully I am not coming down with a virus.... I do not have the time - tomorrow is the big Nordic stamp and scrap event in Gothenburg - both Saturday and Sunday. Guess who is ready to do some more shopping??!! ;-))

Wish you all a wonderful weekend!

Anki

7 comments:

Rach said...

Hi Anki,
I think that you have made a fabulous card, I like the added bling on your poor tilda. hugs Rachxx

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the image. I hope you'll be feeling well enough to go to the stamp show tomorrow. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Jilli said...

Fab card, love the image, like how you've added sparkle to Tilda! Jillix

Bev said...

Fabulous card Anki, love the soft pretty colours and Tilda's glittered wings

hugs Bev x

Gry-Heidi said...

Synes dette var et kjempekoselig kort:) Fargeleggingen var flott og det gjorde seg med glitter detaljene.
Jeg var også inne og kikket hos Whiff of Joy, og gjett om jeg skal bestille stempler i morgen tidlig *jippi* ... tusen takk for tipset:)

Klem fra nabolandet

Mrs Wonka said...

This card is simply stunning, the detail is out of this world!

Mrs Wonka x

Anonymous said...

såååååå sött! :D