Followers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Let it snow - Friday Sketchers

Finally I am feeling well again. Luckily the fever and the sore throat went away quickly. I must say that I was so bored having to spend days in bed, but I managed to get up today and finish off some cards for the challenges. It also helped listening to Radio 24 (yes - Swiss radio - need to keep up my Switzer-Dütch from my 2.5 years in Zürich ;-)

Here's the one that I made for this weeks Friday Sketchers http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/

Charlie from WoJ http://www.shop.whiffofjoy.com/ coloured wihe SU markers, highlighted with stickles and white gel pen. Snow flkes and snow made with white flower soft. Instead of having flowers on a thread I attached silver stars with my Crop-A-Dile. Text made with my magnetic stamp set from Making Memories. Paper and floss from stash.

Hope you'll like it.

Kram

Anki

21 comments:

Rach said...

another fabulous card Anki,
Excellent. Hugs Rachxx

Sue said...

such a lovely card and fab colours:)

sue
xx

Simone said...

What a lovely and fabulous card!!!
Simone

mueppi said...

Wow.. your card is beautiful!
I love the colours!
Hugs Gisela

Allison said...

lovely card, great image
AllisonX

Cathy said...

Fanatastic card and a great interpretation of the sketch.
Cathy xx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, Charlie is super cute! Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole

Tara Godfrey said...

Anki, Your card is very fun!!! I love you take on the sketch...very creative!!! Great idea using your MM magnetic alpha stamps to create your own sentiment...perfection!!!!
hugs, Tarag

Anonymous said...

snyggt kort och den där stämpeln är ju jätte söt :D

Andrea said...

Such a funny card. Love the snow on the snowballs

Cardmaking Galore said...

So cute -great colouring

Sari said...

CUTIE! Colours are great! Like it so much1

Kristine said...

This is such a lovely card!
I love the way you put the ribbon through the star eyelets!
Thanks for using my sketch and joining Friday Sketchers!
Big hugs from Kristine;)

flatis stempelwelt said...

Wonderful card, Charlie is super cute! wow...
Hugs, Sonja xx

COCO said...

very wonderful card !!!!

Rachel said...

awww so cute!

Lim said...

Gorgeous!
I love it!!
Hugs,
LIM

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Well I am a bit late, but love to take a look on your try with the FS sketch!!! Beautiful card, great colors, love the WOJ image and it is great coloured! Thanks for joining us. Love from Holland.
Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

Hej hej

Inne och lämnar avtryck hos dig.
Här kommer jag att komma fler gånger.
Jättefina kort du gjort.

Monica

Els G. said...

Great card! Love the colours you used! Very cute image.
Els
x

Kathy said...

Wow!! Anki beautiful interpretation of the sketch!! The colors you have used are fab and I just love your colored in image!! Looks perfect!! :)Kathy