Followers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A quick project

This week is running very fast and I have not been able to create as much as I would like to. I am also preparing my first "cardmaking" class for Saturday. I am invited to one of my neighbours and are preparing some projects for her friends - since they are rather new to this. It will be a lot of fun and I hope they will enjoy what I am about to show them. I mean - I have not been doing this myself for that long - I think it is a year now in October. Time flies...

Anyway - here is a very fast altered gift paper bag that I have made for my neighbour.

DP from SUs fall/winter collection. Text stamp from SU. Sugar Nellie "Picking Apples" http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=47_46 stamp coloured with SU markers on aquarell paper. This time - not using any stickles ;-))) Highlighted with white gel pen. Shade around the girl is made with Sahara Sand marker from SU. Ribbon and pearl from stash. Wanted it to be a rather "clean" bag if you know what I mean and to bring out those fall colours. It's really dark this time of year here in Sweden - so the light is not the best on this pic.
Well - hope you'll like it.

Kram
Anki
PS. I have sent in my 3 projects to the DT Call. It was really hard to choose some, but I decided to pick 3 "oldies" that showed my style - i.e I like to draw - if the stamp is not available - soft colours and warm colours. Well - that's all I am going to say. Please continue to keep your fingers crossed for me.

15 comments:

Rach said...

Anki i am sure that your neighbors will love it...it looks fabulous. hope you little class goes well and good luck in the dt call. hugs rachxx

Rosette said...

If this beautiful bag is a "quickie", what should we expect?? :) It's beautiful!
Fingers crossed for your DT

carolann said...

Truely awesome hun xxxx

Deb Wood said...

She's going to love it, it's gorgeous and the colors are wonderful, your coloring is amazing too!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Isn't that turtle stamp cute??

Don't you want to take part in my blogcandy?

Gorgeous bag, beautifull colourd stamp!

XOXO Renata

Sammie said...

Just to say that for some reason I can't open the page to see the new hanglar stamps:-( I don't know why... Do you have any ideas, cos I would like to join in your blog candy fun! I hope you enjoy yourself preparing for and running the workshop with your neighbours! I look forward to hearing how it goes -I'm sure everyone is going to love it! Have fun!
SammieJay xxx

Mette said...

What a lovely bag. The colours and the sweet image are just right for fall.
Good luck with your class on Saturday. I am sure it'll be inspirational.

Hugs, Mette (UK)

Anonymous said...

It looks great. I love the image!

debby4000 said...

WOW gorgeous bag, stunning work with the image. Good luck with next round for the DT

Kathy said...

How exciting for you!! I am sure you ladies will all have a ball!! Your project is gorgeous and your coloring is fabulous!! Love the Autumn colors that you have used!! Have a great night :)Kathy

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

This one is beautifull. I love the warm colours and the image.:) Good luck with the DT call and your class on Saturday.:)

Rosalien

Carol said...

Keeping my fingers crssed for you and loving this bag
:)

Lim said...

Anki, this is beautiful!!!
I love the colors and all the details. This little bag looks awesome!!

Thank you for join my Candy Blog.
I own you an email. I'm working on it in the power point presentation. :))

Hugs,
LIM

Aija said...

Yes, I like it, really do. There are such a lovely colours and the image looks so stunning with strong colours, well done!
It is quite heard to walk with crossed toes :))))))))

bumblebee creations said...

This is the cutest image-and your coloring is totally amazing!! Thanks for the inspiration!!