Followers

Monday, September 15, 2008

My first Sarah Kay stamps have arrived!

Yippie!!! Thank you so much Korin for your friendly service and also for the nice card you sent me with the bible verse! See below: I ordered my first Sarah Kay stamps from http://www.sweetnsassystamps.biz/shop/ and of course I loved them. The Teddy Love one was just perfect for the gift bag that I wanted to do for my friend Jaime's & his wife Marta's little daughter Olivia (born July this year).

I liked the paper so much (purchased during our vacation in Chicago) so I did not want to put too many things on it- just some stickles to highlight the cute little girl and of course her name and b'day.
Hope you'll like it - (of course -as always - I am done when it's dark outside so......)

Kram

Anki

PS. What's in the gift bag? Well - it is a special handmade silver necklace - done by a local designer in Vänersborg - Tina. It has the Swedish word for hug (kram) + a heart on it. Check her web-site: http://www.tdsn.se/produkter.html She can do whatever you want or have on your wish-list!

7 comments:

Rach said...

oh how gorgeous Anki,
love your idea of gift bag, your image is adorable and so well coloured...the necklace sounds beautiful. Hugs Rachxx

Nallebr.. said...

tack för besöket på min sida!!! vilka fina kort du gör stämplarna är ju helt underbara påminner mig om något från jag var liten men minns inte vad jag hade som liknade dem:)ha det gott!!

Marie said...

åh så mycket fint!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anki!! :)

Jag älskar det!, it really is beautiful!!
Have fun with your new stamps.. you will love them!

I've got everything crossed for you on the SM DT call front.. it would be so much fun to have you on the team..
It won't be long before the first round comes to a close and hopefully you will be going through!
I'll email you soon!

Big hugs, Marlene xx

Gry-Heidi said...

Nydelig kort, Sarah Kay stemplene er så koselige :) Synes bloggen din er inspirerende og kreativ, så derfor ligger det noe til deg i bloggen min:) Ta en tur innom å se:)) Klem

Aija said...

Anki, you have done so many beautiful creations, love them all and could spend whole night scrolling :)
Take care,
Aija

Tara Godfrey said...

Anki, This is so very sweet! Glad to have found your blog. Great inspiration!!! Thanks for the lovely comments that you left on my blog and thanks for visiting,smile!!!
Kram,
Tarag