Followers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bubbles in the air

Hej ladies!

Happy Thursday to you all! So - what are your plans for this weekend?
Spring cleaning, parties or what?

We are going to celebrate my sister Pernilla on Saturday. She turns 40 on Monday - so it's going to be a lot of fun.

Talking about fun- don't you just love this little girl? I know that I do. I think of my best friend Barrie's little girl - Mya - everytime I see this image "Bubbles". She loved it when her Mom made bubbles when we visited them in Chicago the very first time. Well - I think she still loves it - she's now 3 years old and we can't wait to see her and her little brother Max in Sweden this Summer. Isac and the rest of the Bärgman-Margitin family is excited!

I guess I better make sure that we have tons of bubbles waiting for them when they arrive ;-)

Coloured her with my copics and added Viva Gloss Gel on the bubbles and the hearts.
DP and ribbon from SU. Added flowers and made the pearl centers with my Viva Decor Pen. I received the sentiment from my sweet friend Tammi.

Hugs to you all and hoping to hear from you!

Anki

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Anki! She is adorable!! I really love the paper you used to create a scene!! Very cute!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Carolyn Bounds said...

How BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the colors, and those bubbles look so incredibly real!!! FABULOUS!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Mina said...

oooohhhhh shes beautiful Anki and so beautifully coloured
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

this is SO cute!