Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Confirmation time!

Just a very quick post from me today. I don't know what's happening these days - but there does not seem to be any time left for me to spend on cardmaking or visiting your blogs. I do hope things will change soon - so sorry ladies if I have not made it to your blogs lately!


The cards that I wanted to show you today are with Confirmand Matthew from WoJ.
I used SU DPs, but selected two different colours. Coloured Matthew with my copics (hair colour after the instructions from the ladies who ordered them ;-) Always hard to create cards for young men, but I like the way they turned out.

Wishing you a great evening and ladies - I'm hoping to be able to visit your blogs soon!

Oh - and to my cousin Helené - Happy b'day Sis!

Kram - Anki

1 comment:

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Anki,i love your images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx