Followers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sketch time over at SCACD

Hej ladies!

Hope you all are doing fine! I'm a little bit tired. We returned back home from Zürich yesterday and it was a great, great trip! So nice to meet all my friends again and to be able to show Isac where I used to live (well - he's been in Zürich when he was 10 months old - but I don't think he remembers that...hihi......)

This weeks TIOT is a fab sketch from Suzanne! I must say - I loved this one - even though I went for a square instead of a circle for my image.

The image I decided to use and colour with copics is "You have mail" - from the latest Elisabeth Bell release. I think this is a perfect image to use for any occasion. Every teenage girl will recognize themselves - don't you think???

The DPs that I've used are all from SU. Cut out te flowers with my punches. The pearl centers are brads that I've got from SCACD. The swirl is made with my QK (thank you Serena). Oh- and I did create small pearls with my Viva Decor pen on the swirl ;-)

Well - hope you like it! I must say - I'm very pleased with the result - especially since I never use white as my base for my cards. I think I might start doing that more often ;-)

Kramisar Anki

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Anki,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christine Riley said...

This is so cute, Anki, I love the colors you used and the papers are fabulous!
Hugs, Christine

Dianne said...

Anki, fabulous card !! Love the way you colored her.

lenislenis said...

Gulligt kort! Gillar upplägget, med "pappersremsorna". Dessutom vackert färglagd!

Lim said...

Hi Sweetie,
I really like what you did in the background with th elittle dots. Great idea!
Gorgeous stamp and color combination.
Hugs and Love,
LIM