Followers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Little Rapunzel

Elisabeth has done it again - don't you just love this cute little girl? And her outfit - WOW! I wish it was in real fabric so that I could go out and purchase this cute outfit for my little niece ;-)

I coloured Little Rapunzel with my copics and cut her out with my nesties.
The DPs are all Basic Grey. Added some pearls and flowers and a little pink Raffia Lace.
Oh - and I almost forgot - I got to use my new SU border punch (thank you Lim)
Well -I hope you like her as much as I do. Make sure that you check out my DT-sister's blogs as well and then - pop over to Elisabeth's Digi's and purchase this supercute Little Rapunzel! She's adorable and a dream to colour!

Have fun shopping!!
Kram - Anki

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh Anki she is adorable!!! I love her like all the others!! Beautiful papers and love your coloring!
I am really looking forward to being apart of the team with you!!
Have a lovely week-end :)Kathy

Lilian said...

Gorgeous work Anki! Love the color combinations and your pertty coloring. Hope you are having a wonderful time!

Tammi said...

I just bought her, she's a must have...soooo cute! Love your beautiful card! Have a great weekend Anki! ~hugs

Elisabeth Bell said...

Anki, your card is soooo beautiful! Thanks again for participating! xxx

Riet said...

Wowww Anki,what a beautiful card,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Gerd Wennerdahl said...

Ge mig lite inspiration, tack:) Har massa kort att göra och är helt "tom" i hjärnan.... Jättesöta kort får väl se om jag kommer på nåt nu. Kram Gerd