Followers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wedding bells?


Happy Saturday from a very hot and sunny Sweden!

We have had a wonderful day - sunny, hot and a fun day outdoors.
Isac got to swim in his pool - so you can imagine what temperature we are experiencing here in Sweden at the moment. Well - we got a little bit rain in the evening - but that was just fresh and cleaned the air.

Just wanted to show you a wedding card that I made for an older couple. I did not think that they were into the cute - so I stamped some SU hearts.

Then I added glass pearls around them and in the flowers. Used my Viva Decor pens for the additional pearl effect on the DP.



Then I added a few pearls on a flower wire. I hope they will like it. I'm not attending the wedding myself - it's for a friend of my sister's Mother-in-law.

Well - better go to bed - hoping for another new sunny day tomorrow! Tons of hugs and as always - love to hear from you!

Anki

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Anki.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lim said...

This is so beautiful! I love all those pearls on the bottom. Gorgeous card and great idea.
hugs,
LIM