Followers

Monday, May 24, 2010

The very first BnW Challenge is here!

and it's one of our new DT members - Kathy who is the hostess this time!
Sending a warm welcome to the new girls that we have in our team - Kathy, Elise, Audhild, Andrea and Gini! We are so happy that you wanted to join us!

Over to the challenge from our supertalented Kathy - she challenged us with DIY flowers. I was at first struggling with this one - but then I decided to go ahead and use my flower punches and circle punches.

Added a lot of glimmer mist on them and then I creased them and made them dry with my embossing gun. Of course there had to be a pearl brad in the center;-) - and I actually love the way they turned out.
I decided to ink and colour Baking with Nana. I so love this stamp. It's adorable and bring back memories. The DP is from SU.

Hope you will play with us and make sure that you check out what the rest of the girls have been up to!

Tons of hugs,

Anki

4 comments:

Riet said...

Beautiful card Anki,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lim said...

Gorgeous!!!1 The stamp is so cute and your card is adorable. I love the lollipop flowers.
Hugs,
LIM

Kathy said...

Hey Anki!!!
Love your flowers ~ they are so pretty!!!!! Didn't look like you struggled a bit!! This image is so sweet and your coloration is so pretty!! I hope all is well with you! Looks like you have been busy!! Have a lovely week!
:)Kathy

Elise said...

Hi Anki! It's nice to meet you!! :) Yayyy! Well, your card is FANTABULOUS!!! Your colouring is STUNNING!!! I loe the vividness of of and your shading is so PERFECT! My goodness! What a GORGEOUS card!!!!!!

Big Hugs to you!
Elise