Followers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Yellow, Orange and Pink

Happy Monday girls!

Hope you all are ready for a new challenge over at RoP/BnW after a relaxing weekend?
This week we would love to see Yellow, Orange and Pink on your cards.

Here's  my result - using Belle Vacuuming. Isn't she pretty?? I wish I could look as good when I'm cleaning our house, but nope...I'm just always wishing that no one will come and knock on our door - because I don't want to scare anyone...*lol* 
Hope you like her and that you would like to play with us this week! Can't wait to see what you all will come up with. Make sure that you check what my DT-sisters have been up to as well.

Kramis - Anki

3 comments:

Lilian said...

She is just so pretty Anki!

Jodi said...

Oh Anki, this is just too cute! I love the image and pretty papers you used too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Tammi said...

We should all look so good cleaning! :) She's adorable, cute card!