Followers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Never ending card for Mother!

Hej!

Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday! I did not celebrate - since Mother's Day in Sweden isn't until May 30th. However - I decided to try to make one of these never ending cards. I found the tutorial here and it's actually really easy to make one.

I decided to use Belle Dusting Cuckoo and coloured her with my copics.
The DPs that I used are all from SU (thank you Lim). Roses from RoP, Mor = Mother in Swedish - cut out with my Revolution and I added a few dew drops. I realized later that the roses were maybe a little bit too big - but it works anyway :-) When you open the card - this is what it looks like inside:


The text is a greeting in Swedish for Mom's ;-). Added a SU ribbon and some dew drops.
Then you flip the card again and then it will look like this: - also a little sentiment in Swedish saying Mother, little Mother - is there anyone like you?
Then I will finish the last page of the card - with adding all the names of us 4 daughters with families. Used the same DPs.

Hope you like it and that you dare to try to make one yourself! I promise you - it's great fun!

Also - I hope you remember to apply for our DT call that is open  until May 12th! Read all about it here.

Finally - I want to say Happy b'day Sis (my sister Pernilla turns 40 today!)

Kram - Anki

4 comments:

Rach said...

what a fabulous card Anki, looks very complicated to do, will have to check out the tutorial.. :)
happy birthday to your sister..xx

Anonymous said...

wow thats amazing!

Renkata said...

Hi Anki, wow I love the colours which you use. And the backgroeuns jut lovely :)

Unknown said...

What a cool card, I will have to try one of these!
hugs,
Gini