Followers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tag it!

Can you believe it - May is almost over! Summertime is here - or?? Well - not yet here in Sweden - but I'm hoping for a warm Summer this year. We def. need it after the winter we had.

So until then - it's time for Day dreaming - and that's the name of the image I used for creating my tag. I used a white coaster (that I got from Angie Juda) and covered that with my DP from SU.


Added some pearls with my Viva Decor Pen - yes - I'm not tired of that yet...*lol* .Used my crop-a-dile and punched the whole in the corner. Attached a little matching ribbon and there you have it.

Kramis Anki

4 comments:

Lim said...

This is so beautiful my friend. i looove these new stamps. They are adorable. I hope you have a great summer!!! Right now is so hot in Ohio :((
Hugs and Love,
LIM :))

Riet said...

Wowww Anki,so beautiful,i love your image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kim said...

Anki this is beautiful hun! Such a fantastic tag...love the dot border around the image and your coloring is amazing! Great work hun!
Hugs~ Kim

Grenouille Greetings said...

What a lovely little tag. It is almost a gift all on its own! Warmest wishes, Lesley