Followers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Old memories


It's time for another Try it out Tuesday and Suzanne has challenged us to create a card with the "old time look" - using browns, sepias, creams, blacks & grays.

Well - since it's Suzanne who's challenging us - I thought that I would see if I could bring back her memories - using Little Suzanne for my image :-)

Coloured her with my copics and cut her out with my nesties. The hard part was to find some matching DPs - but I went through my stash and found some. Hoping that this will add the "old" feeling to it.

Added some matching Hydrangeas and Bella baubles in the center. Added Vintage stickles on her top.

I really loved this challenge - it really forced me to think outside the box.

Happy Tuesday everyone and hope that you would like to join us.

Kram Anki

6 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Beautiful card Anki! Your work is just gorgeous!

HUgs Judy xx

Tammi said...

Wonderful colors & card Anki! ~hugs

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Anki,what a beautiful card,i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

Wonderful job!

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous care Anki! I love the vintage look that you have achieved! Beautiful!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Suzanne J Dean said...

Hey I love myself, LOL--she's a beauty Anki--love the browns and pretty papers & flowers!

hugz,
Suzanne